How to Apply
We want to ensure that there is a good fit between you and our program. Our aim is to provide our students with a marketable skill set and learning more about you is an ideal way to assess your background for our program.
Applicants should complete the Localization and Project Management Application. There is no application fee. Please note that the application requires that you upload the following documents:
- A personal statement of up to 300 words that describes your relevant experience, professional skills, knowledge of, and interest in the field.
- A copy of your college transcript or diploma showing at least an Associate’s degree.
- A resume including your contact information and a summary of your professional experience.
- For non-native English speakers, proof of basic English proficiency as demonstrated through one of the following assessments: TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT): 100, IELTS: 7, PTE: 68, or DET: 120. Alternatively, applicants can demonstrate “Independent User” proficiency in accordance to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), meaning applicants must have a “B2” or above.
- Applicants who have not yet taken an English assessment can still apply and may request a short interview in lieu of the test.
Applicants will be allowed to self-register for classes once the application is reviewed and approved. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students should have a functioning computer with speakers, a microphone, and a video camera. Access to high-speed internet of at least 10 MBPS is essential.