GoAP Online Conference
Working During and After the Pandemic
- The Language Industry in Asia Post Covid-19 – Sara Maria Hasbun, Meridian Linguistics
- Disaster recovery – Chrysostomos Psaroudakis, Creative People
- Remote project management – Steve Chu, Treehouse Strategy
- Working remotely – maintaining organizational culture – Gloria Lee, Glocalize
- Video remote interpreting (VRI) via Boostlingo – Dieter Runge, Boostlingo
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation – Alvaro Montoya, Akkadu
- Multilingual web conferencing – Fardad Zabetian, KUDO
Hosted by the Glocalization Organization of Asia Pacific (GoAP), in conjunction with Women in Localization.
The Glocalization Organization of Asia Pacific (GoAP) is a global industry and trade association that focuses on the globalization efforts of companies and localization industries in Asia, Oceania, and countries in the entire Asia-Pacific region. We are seeking to promote and foster the development of globalization and localization technologies in Asia, Oceania, and the Asia-Pacific region. The geographical focus of this region will be referred to as APAC.
You and your staff will immediately enjoy the many membership benefits GoAP offers.
As members of Glocalization Organization of Asia Pacific (GoAP), you and your staff will have a unique opportunity to grow your organization, develop yourselves professionally, enhance the profile of your company, as well as help grow the Asia Pacific region and help APAC increase its profile worldwide.
You will also enjoy membership benefits such as opportunities to network with prospective clients, suppliers, partners, access to exclusive products and discounts.